We offer both grass and stabled livery from £35.00/week for grass livery to a full gold stabled livery at £68.00/week, with various choices in between. (These rates will remain unchanged for the time being).
What is provided:
- Stabled livery - your own large, roomy stable, ad-lib hay and haylage (must be fed in haynets)
- Turnout every day during winter.
- Straw for bedding.
- Grazing in a field with other horses. Separate fields may be available on request.
- Ad-lib hay or haylage fed to horses in herd fields in the winter.
- Starvation paddocks available in summer months.
- Horse-friendly fencing.
- Quarantine system in operation.
- Thrums Vet Group on premises.
- Use of riding facilities such as indoor and outdoor arenas (allocated times for liveries to ride - usually twice daily plus access to online calender to check availability).
- Jumping paddock.
- Purpose-made tracks between fields and perimeter fencing which can provide up to 40 minutes riding without leaving the premises.
- Fantastic hacking around Kirrie on old drove roads and up into the woods and glens.
- 'Canter hill' within easy hacking distance in large, gently sloping field owned by Pathhead.
- Secure livery tack rooms and feed rooms (while Pathhead will do everything reasonable to ensure security, we suggest that you insure your equipment, as we are not liable for theft or damage).
- Designated tie-up areas for grooming and tacking up.
- Secure perimeter fencing and front gates closed every night
- Owners living on premises
- CCTV across the yard
- Cafeteria with hot and cold running food in front of a real fire (check out 'Cafe')
- Toilet facilities.
- Trailer hire (see Ally)
- Lorry/trailer storage (see Ally or Ali)
- Short term stays for box rest/recovery
- Where staff CPD is being undertaken, liveries will have first refusal of spare spaces. See notice board for any courses, training etc.
- Discount for in-house lessons for liveries.
- Payment by (or including) Pathhead vouchers.
- Fun days (activities) and livery-only camps (BBQs, BYOB social evenings etc - only for the brave or daft!)
- We have a jumping and dressage league once a month at Pathhead
- Various visiting instructors - weekly and monthly.
Conditions: For everybody's safety and enjoyment
- All new horses to the yard must be quarantined for a minimum of 3 weeks.
- All new horses must have a blood test for strangles during the quarantine period.
- Livery owners must abide by our rules of conduct. This is to ensure the safety of both humans and horses on the farm.
Further information about our services, prices, and expectations will be provided upon enquiry.
Account Name: Pathhead Farm
Sort Code: 83-24-08
Account Number: 0017 3615